“If you can’t measure something, you can’t improve it.”
Manifaktura’s services are born from the conviction and experience that all organizations need to #know the ready strengths and improvement points, #measure them to make them objective and set concrete and achievable goals, #innovate by opening up to new collaborations intercepting cultural and technological macro-trends, and finally #communicating effectively and not misleading.
Mapping, Analysis, Training and Planning
Starting from the customer’s needs, Manifaktura offers mapping, analysis, training and needs planning activities in the:
- product and process innovation
- della product quality;
- the Environmental Circularity of a product;
- the Risk Assessment of a product (Risk Assessment);;
- Verification of compliance with certification schemes (e.g. LEED credits, CAM furniture and construction)
Test and Certification
Manifaktura is also Catas Point.
The most important European testing laboratory for the wood-furniture sector is also operational in the Marche Region and can offer companies a variety of services.
Defect analysis, fire reaction tests, technical training, risk assessment on electrified product, product certifications and many other advanced CATAS services are available by contacting Manifaktura
Manifaktura offers specific services in the context of OPEN INNOVATION through:
- IMS (Innovation Management System) implementation, the first international standard on innovation management systems;
- Support in the research and selection of innovative startups for the development of new projects;
- Collection of ideas for innovation (internal and external), to be shared internally;
- Support in participating in R&D funding calls (POR, PNRR, Horizon Europe);
- Networking and relational capital activities through identification, participation and / or collaboration with: Innovation Networks, Clusters, Universities, ITS, Technology Centers, Competence Centers.
Manifaktura is able to effectively support all those companies that have understood that communicating the value of their product and processes in an incisive and non-deceptive way to their stakeholders increases the perception and prestige of their brand contributing to the success of the company.
How do we do this?
In order to respond in the best possible way to the needs of companies to understand and concretely apply the principles of the Circular Economy and innovation, we at Manifaktura offer our partners a working method: this is the EcoLab_Industry methodology, an innovation initiative to contribute to the evolution of the Italian manufacturing system and to spread new models of value creation in the collective interest, accelerating the transition towards innovative models of Circular Economy, through three main actions
In a logic of open and inclusive innovation, EcoLab_Industry aims to involve large companies and transformative agents, such as: startups, innovative SMEs, universities, research centers, technology transfer centers.
Through its wealth of know-how and skills, Manifaktura intends to contribute to the dissemination of the principles and methods of the circular economy and innovation through training initiatives and by generating opportunities for networking between the actors of the innovative ecosystem.